State research program to overcome the consequences of the Chernobyl disaster in years 2006 - 2010 "The scientific support for solving medical problems of the consequences of the Chernobyl disaster":
- "Assess the risk of developing breast cancer in women in Belarus affected by the Chernobyl disaster. "
- "Radiation-epidemiological analysis of incidence of cataract participants of the liquidation of the Chernobyl accident 1986-1987.."
- "Estimation of radiation risks of cardiovascular diseases among the liquidators of 1986 - 1987 years. Chernobyl disaster. "
- "Improvement and Development State Dosimetry Registry as a single system of monitoring and accounting of individual radiation doses: scientific support. "
- "Develop a methodical approach of individualized assessment of accumulated effective doses for epidemiological studies based case - control. "
The scientific program of joint activities to combat the effects of the Chernobyl catastrophe within the Union State for 2006 and 2010. Are being implemented subsections:
1.1 Development, exchange and introduction of new medical technologies on the basis of national medical centers to provide specialized medical care to citizens of Russia and Belarus;
1.2. Development of a common methodological framework and software evaluation of individualized accumulated effective doses of the affected population;
1.3 Improving and maintaining the Common Chernobyl Registry of Russia and Belarus and the definition based on this increased risk of radiation-induced disease to optimize the provision of targeted health care to affected populations;
2.5. Creation of basic elements of a unified system of normative-methodical management of radiation-hygienic monitoring in the contaminated areas of Belarus and Russia.