Professional development training programs
In accordance with the requirements of the Regulation on Licensing of Certain Types of Activities, approved by Decree of the President of the Republic of Belarus dated 01.09.2010 No. 450 “On Licensing of Certain Types of Activities”, SI “RRCRM&HE” received a special permit (license) for the right to carry out educational activities No. 02100/560 issued on the basis of the decision of the Ministry of Education of October 28, 2016 No. 859 and registered in the register of special permits (licenses) of the Ministry of Education No. 560. The certificate of state registration No. 0000052 was received. The certificate was issued in accordance with the order of the Ministry of Education as of July 22, 2022. No. 482 and is valid from July 22, 2022. until July 22, 2027
Training is carried out as part of educational programs for Professional development of executives and specialists.
Professional development training programs for executives and specialists implemented in RRCRM&HE:
- Clinical Immunology – Program
- Clinical Allergology– Program
- Retinal diseases – Program
- Clinical Diabetology – Program
- Clinical Hematology – Program
- Endocrine Surgery – Program
- Specific proteins as part of a biochemical blood test. Clinical diagnostic value – Program
- Clinical Microbiology – Program
- Clinical Echocardiography – Program
- Endoscopic methods of treatment of gynecological diseases – Program
- Modern aspects of diagnostics in the clinic of nervous diseases – Program
- Physiotherapy & Balneology – Program
We offer tution on a fee-paying basis.
The trainees are admitted upon:
- Request of organizations, unitary enterprises, commercial structures (on a paid basis)
- Application (on a paid basis)
The study groups are formed of 1 up to 10 trainees.
The start of classes is determined by the timing of the formation of the study group.
The educational program is designed for two weeks (80 hours) of full-time attendance.
The training course ends up with an interview.
For Admission Call: +375 232 38-95-24, +375 232 38-99-09, +375 232 38-97-34.
Trainees who have mastered the educational program and have passed the final certification are issued a certificate of advanced training of the established form.
Educational process for Professional development programs for executives and specialists are developed and monitored by the leading specialists of RRCRM&HE.
The educational center is administered by the scientific secretary, Svetlana Zybleva , PhD
The supervisor of Educational Center is Mrs Alla Valetko.
The application can be sent via:
- Fax +375 232 33-77-77 ( 8 AM - 5 PM on weekdays)
- E-mail email@example.com (24/7 mark with Application for Professional development program)
- Mail Belarus, 246040, Gomel, 290 Ilyicha str. (mark with Application for Professional development program)