Ask a question to the Administration
Dear site visitors!
An electronic appeal is one of the ways for citizens to contact the management and specialists of the healthcare institution "Republican Scientific and Practical Center for Radiation Medicine and Human Ecology". In this section, you can leave your comments, remarks or suggestions on the work of the institution, get an on-line consultation of our clinic's specialists, write a review about the work of the site.
Before sending an appeal, please read the General requirements for electronic appeals,
Requirements for electronic applications
- Consideration of appeals received through the Internet reception is carried out in accordance with the Law of the Republic of Belarus "On appeals of citizens and legal entities" dated July 18, 2011 No. 300-З.
- We remind you that the following are not accepted for consideration:
- appeals containing issues that are not within the competence of the institution;
- anonymous appeals;
- appeals containing profanity and offensive language;
- promotional materials.
- Appeals are presented in Belarusian or Russian
- According to Article 12 of the Law "On Appeals of Citizens and Legal Entities", fields marked with * are required.
- Applications in electronic form, received with incomplete or inaccurate information about the sender, or incorrect in content, are not considered.
- The withdrawal of an electronic appeal is carried out by submitting a written application or sending an application in electronic form
- The response to an electronic appeal is sent to the e-mail address of the applicant, or in writing by mail, if the applicant in his electronic appeal asks to send a written response (written notification), as well as in the case when the decision to send a written response (written notification) is made by the management institutions.
Electronic form of application:
Please note that the fields marked with * are mandatory.